Crunchy Chicken RecipeSeptember 03, 2015 17:52
(Image source from: })
Here is a quick and easy crunchy chicken recipe. This is a weeknight dinner idea with salad dressing, chicken and bread crumbs. This will not consume much of your time to prepare. This is a quick recipe with chicken to fill your tummy when you are in a hurry.
Yield: serves 4
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients required for Crunchy chicken recipe
Boneless, skinless chicken breast: 1 and half cups
Catalina dressing: 4 table spoons
Plain bread crumbs: 1 cup
Preparation time for Crunchy chicken recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Dip the chicken pieces in Catalina dressing.
3. Coat the dressing on both the sides of the chicken.
4. Dredge it in breads crumbs.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until they turn crispy.
6. Serve hot with any of your favorite steamed vegetable.