Quick Indian Chicken Recipe for studentsJuly 14, 2015 12:43
Baked Chicken Wings recipe is a best and quick to prepare Indian Chicken Recipe to treat any non-vegetarian or chicken lover. This yummy chicken dish is particularly helpful for students as it takes less time to prepare.
• Pieces of wings : 5
• Salt and pepper: for taste
• Butter: two table spoons
• Honey and cinnamon powder: as required
1. Marinate the chicken with required amount of salt and pepper.
2. Glaze the tray in a small toaster and chicken with butter.
3. Bake in the oven/toaster for 15 minutes approximately depending on the size of the chicken.
4. Mix a table spoon of honey with cinnamon in a bowl and glaze the chicken after 10 minutes