Development Projects Worth Rs 614 Crores Inaugurated By PM Modi In VaranasiNovember 09, 2020 12:32
(Image source from: zeenews.com)
A six locations in Varnasi, the Circuit House, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Shultankeshwar Temple, Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport and Trade Facilitation Centre, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was accompanied by Locals and party workers.
On Monday, through a video conference, Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation of various development projects in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi.
The Prime Minister is likely to interact with the beneficiaries of these projects during the event.
Congress claimed this to be a violation of model code of conduct for the legislative council polling to elect graduate constituency members.
16 schemes worth over Rs 219 crore and the foundation of 14 projects worth over Rs 394 crore was inaugurated by CM YogiAdityanath.
This project includes the following :
- Sarnath Light and Sound show.
- Upgradation of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Ramnagar.
- Sewerage related works.
- Infrastructure facilities for protection and conservation of cows.
- Multipurpose seed storehouse.
- Agriculture produce warehouse of 100 MTIPDS phase 2, a housing complex for players in Sampurnanand Stadium.
- Varanasi city smart lighting work, along with 105 Anganwadi Kendras and 102 Gau Ashray Kendras.
- Redevelopment of Dashashwamedh Ghat and Khidkiya Ghat.
- Barracks for PAC police force.
- Redevelopment of certain wards of Kashi.
- Parking facility along with redevelopment of park in Beniya Bagh.
- Upgradation of the multi-purpose hall in Girija Devi Sanskritik Sankul.
- Repair work of roads in the city and development of tourist places.
By Neha Makhija