Ranveer Singh Turns 35: Interesting Facts about the Bollywood ActorJuly 06, 2020 21:12
(Image source from: dnaindia.com)
Ranveer Singh turns 35 today and here are some of the interesting facts about the versatile actor.
Actor Ranveer Singh is now one of the top actors in Bollywood. He is a successful outsider who proved his mettle with his distinct character choices in his movies. He is also famous for his quirky fashion sense. The way he shows love for his beloved wife and actress Deepika Padukone is simply adorable. He always steals the limelight with his PDA and fun whenever he is outdoors.
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone fell in love with each other during the shoot of Goliyon ki Raasleela RaamLeela and the duo got married in Italy’s Lake Como in 2018.
On his special day, we bring you some of the interesting facts about Ranveer Singh which you must know.
- Ranveer Singh and Sonam Kapoor are distant cousins. He is related to her by Sonam’s aunt.
- Ranveer started his career as a copywriter before he made it into Bollywood.
- He has rejected 3 big bollywood films before his movie debut in Band Baaja Baarat.
- Ranveer Singh is very attached to his mother and her approval matters to him the most.
- Ranveer was suspended from his school for a day because he was listening to Chaiyya Chaiyya song in the class. He is a very big movie buff since childhood.
- He graduated from Indiana University where theatre was his minor subject.
- Ranveer loves butter and he feels butter when used in right amount can add taste to the food.
- Ranveer was obese during childhood and started weight lifting to lose weight.
- Ranveer’s father is Mumbai’s real estate businessman while his mother is a home maker.
- Ranveer has a sister named Ritika Bhawnani.
- His diet mostly consists of eggs, fruits and nuts.
- He believes that his body type is endomorph.
- Amitabh Bachchan has sent Ranveer a hand written letter after seeing his performance in Ram Leela.
By Gayatri Yellayi